February 06, 2007

Turn Around A Terribly Horrid Day

FROM: DG, Mount Holly, NJ
We received the red plate as a wedding gift. I hadn't heard of it before this, but I thought it was the greatest gift. My fondest memory of using the plate is one of the once-in-a-blue-moon times my husband has cooked dinner for me. I came home from work after a terribly horrid day, and dinner was waiting. When I saw my dinner was neatly arranged on the red plate, it made everything better. It just calmed me, and really made me forget about my horrible day and I took a seat and enjoyed my meal. So it really isn't just for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. this plate can do some major cheering up! I am currently pregnant with our first, and I can't wait until she is old enough to be able to feel special by eating off the plate! I now buy one for every wedding we attend!

No comments: