September 07, 2007

Six Very Special Babies

FROM: MR
A couple of months ago I contacted you about a possible discount and/or donation of Red Plates for a dear friend who was expecting sextuplets (see www.maschemiracles.com). I was so appreciative of your willingness and enthusiasm when you called and said you would be happy to donate all 6 plates! I am so thankful to report that the babies were born June 11 and all 6 are healthy and beginning to go home! - As just a small thank you, I decided to give Red Plates for two weddings we have coming up and have just placed that order with you. Thank You!

FROM: GENERALIST
It was a pleasure. I imagine they will be plenty of events in the coming years when those plate will be used for family celebrations. Congratulations Jenny & Bryan and many happy years to Bailey, Blake, Cole, Grant, Molli & Savannah.

No comments: