March 05, 2007

Always an Excited Response

FROM: RE
The first red plate I encountered was as wedding gift 25 years ago from a dear friend. We have used it all these blessed years together and commemorate not only our special days, but now those of our children. There is always an excited responce to the recipient of the special attention. This past year on my son's 17th birthday, the red plate was out for his at his party, and our church youth minister was here to celebrate. Her heartfelt reaction to the plate was obvious and it reminded me of my first encounter with it. I had ben pondering what to get her as a wedding present the following month, and the answer was clear. When she recieved it amongst all her other wedding gifts, I was the first to get a immediate phone call of excitement and appreciation. May it bless her marriage and famly as it has mine.

No comments: