March 24, 2007

Our Plate is Filling with Special Occasions

FROM: JS, Coopersburg PA
I came across the red plate in a gift shop while vacationing with my Aunt and Sister. It seemed like the perfect thing to start out my relationship with my boyfriend (now my husband). We had just started dating and just got our first apartment together. It is now five years later, and our plate is filling with special occasions such as our marriage, getting a new job, the birth of our son. I can't wait to fill the plate with more special occasions. The plate is displayed in our kitchen.

A few months ago, my best friend got married and I knew that the red plate would be a special gift for her, too. So, I gave her one and wrote her a note of how much we loved our plate and can't wait until she can see how many good things will happen in her life and that her plate will fill with all those good times.

No comments: